What Is ISO 45001 Standard?
Occupational health and safety in the workplace is always a major concern for all organisations. Having an occupational health and safety management system will help you to protect your most important asset; your people. ISO 45001 standard 2018 provides a robust set of requirements designed for improving workplace safety in organisations and supply chains, with the aim of reducing workplace injury and illness. The new OH&S standard is based on a framework that requires organisations to plan and implement the processes that need to be put in place to reduce harm and prevent injury and ill health.
Benefits to your company include
- Reduced injuries and illness through proactive risk prevention and continual improvement
- Easy to integrate with other management system standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 27001
- Improve communication across the business to identify and eliminate hazards, control risks and identify opportunities for improvement
- Legal and regulatory compliance while reducing business losses
- Demonstrate responsibility by committing to healthy, safe and sustainable workplaces
- One global occupational health and safety management system standard for all businesses all sizes.
- More information is available in our ISO webinar, which you can watch HERE.
How we can help
Blackmores specialise in helping you to implement and maintain your ISO 45001 Standards Health and Safety Management System across London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, and UK-wide. We can also assist with international locations, having experience of working in 27 other countries.
- Conduct an ISO 45001 Gap Analysis – To help establish your strengths and weaknesses.
- ISO 45001 E-learning – Learn at your own pace with our online courses via the isologyhub.
- ISO 45001 isologists® – We have a skilled team of consultants to help you implement a Health and Safety Management System. From London to the UAE, we have experience working internationally across many sectors.
- Internal Audits – We can help you to plan and conduct Internal Audits to verify your compliance with ISO 45001.
- On-Site Support – We can provide support during External Audits carried out by Certification Bodies.
- Request a quote for Certification – We can send a request for a quote to 3 UKAS certified Certification Bodies on your behalf. This is done free of charge on request.
Need help with ISO 45001 consultancy? We’d be happy to help, simply Contact Us
Download the ISO Standards Blueprint
A step-by-step checklist for getting ISO certified
What our clients have to say
The support and advise I get from our assigned auditors is immense. Forward planning for the following year is great and they are flexible and always willing to help.
“Blackmores have assisted us almost since the start of our adoption of the ISO 9001 quality standard. Their input has improved our processes since the start, and enabled our goal of continuous improvement to be achieved. The people are also extremely easy to get on with, and they really understand our business, giving us a great deal of confidence in their advice.”
“Blackmores are the perfect bridge between working on your ISO as an individual or company, to being audited each year. We find that any queries we have are covered and we feel sure that we have everything as needs be before going into an external audit.”
“We have been extremely impressed with the service and support provided by Blackmores. There knowledge and assistance through out our ISO journey has been amazing!”
“Blackmores have really kept us on our toes with the broad scope and level of detail they apply to our internal audit schedule. They always stay abreast of ISO standard changes and help us to adapt our processes and documents to embrace these changes accordingly. Having Blackmores shadow our external audits provides invaluable confidence and peace of mind – would highly recommend their services!”
“Our ISO 27001 certification project has gone so well, that there was no doubt in who we were going to ask to help us with our aspirations of becoming ISO 14001 certified. It’s been an absolute pleasure working with Blackmores, and we are really looking forward to working with them for the foreseeable future.”
Our 7 Steps to Success
The Blackmores ISO Roadmap is a proven path to go from idea to launching your ISO Management System.
Whether you choose to work with one of our isologist consultants or work your own way through the process on our isology Hub, we’re certain you’ll achieve certification in no time!