What is ISO 20000?
Establishing optimal IT service management in organisations, which can enhance profit as well as efficiency, doesn’t happen by accident. Today’s most successful organisations recognise the importance of having a proven service management system in place via an ISO 20000 certification.
ISO 20000 is the standard that enables companies who manage their IT services, whether internally or outsource to external providers, to align their IT service management processes. Having a Service Management System will also bring your ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) up to standard so your IT services deliver as expected.
Providing a framework for controlling and improving IT service management, ISO 20000 ensures consistency and efficiency for your IT services.
Benefits to your organisation
- Improved operating efficiency, resulting in fewer mistakes
- Simplified and effective documentation
- Performance improvement and an increase in bottom-line profit
- Integrate people, processes and technology to support business objectives
- Improved competitiveness, thus improved sales and marketing opportunities
- Put in place controls to measure and maintain consistent levels of IT service
- The acquisition of a symbol representing an international quality standard (ISO 20000)
Benefits to your clients
- Adds value to your services
- Assurance of quality of service to the customer
- Increases perception of your company’s culture and image
- Commitment to continually improving products/services.
How we can help
Blackmores specialise in helping you to implement and maintain your ISO 20000 IT Service Management System across London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, and UK-wide. We can also assist with international locations, having experience of working in 27 other countries.
- Conduct an ISO 20000 Gap Analysis – To help establish your strengths and weaknesses.
- ISO 20000 E-learning – Learn at your own pace with our online courses via the isologyhub.
- ISO 20000 isologists® – We have a skilled team of consultants to help you implement an IT Service Management System. From London to the UAE, we have experience working internationally across many sectors.
- Internal Audits – We can help you to plan and conduct Internal Audits to verify your compliance with ISO 20000.
- On-Site Support – We can provide support during External Audits carried out by Certification Bodies.
- Request a quote for Certification – We can send a request for a quote to 3 UKAS-certified Certification Bodies on your behalf. This is done free of charge on request.
Need help with ISO 20000 consultancy? We’d be happy to help, simply Contact Us
How can ISO 20000 Certification help win more Tenders?
In a variety of industries, ISO 20000 certification is now a very common demand during the PQQ (Pre-Qualifying Questionnaire) stage of the tendering process.
It can be challenging to successfully structure, format, and communicate in your tendering application document how your company manages it’s IT services.
Achieving ISO 20000 Certification means your business will now have a well-documented management system that has been implemented and executed. Having these policies and procedures in place now means that the majority of the responses to tendering questions will be easily accessible.
ISO 20000 and the Sustainable Development Goals
The world is facing a crisis: poverty, hunger, inequality and climate change are just some of the issues we need to address.
In 2015, world leaders came together to create 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) which aim to tackle these issues, to build a better world by 2030.
ISO 20000 can be used to meet the following goals
ISO 20000 Videos
Download the ISO Standards Blueprint
A step-by-step checklist for getting ISO certified
What our clients have to say
The support and advise I get from our assigned auditors is immense. Forward planning for the following year is great and they are flexible and always willing to help.
“Blackmores have assisted us almost since the start of our adoption of the ISO 9001 quality standard. Their input has improved our processes since the start, and enabled our goal of continuous improvement to be achieved. The people are also extremely easy to get on with, and they really understand our business, giving us a great deal of confidence in their advice.”
“Blackmores are the perfect bridge between working on your ISO as an individual or company, to being audited each year. We find that any queries we have are covered and we feel sure that we have everything as needs be before going into an external audit.”
“We have been extremely impressed with the service and support provided by Blackmores. There knowledge and assistance through out our ISO journey has been amazing!”
“Blackmores have really kept us on our toes with the broad scope and level of detail they apply to our internal audit schedule. They always stay abreast of ISO standard changes and help us to adapt our processes and documents to embrace these changes accordingly. Having Blackmores shadow our external audits provides invaluable confidence and peace of mind – would highly recommend their services!”
“Our ISO 27001 certification project has gone so well, that there was no doubt in who we were going to ask to help us with our aspirations of becoming ISO 14001 certified. It’s been an absolute pleasure working with Blackmores, and we are really looking forward to working with them for the foreseeable future.”
Our 7 Steps to Success
The Blackmores ISO Roadmap is a proven path to go from idea to launching your ISO Management System.
Whether you choose to work with one of our isologist consultants or work your own way through the process on our isology Hub, we’re certain you’ll achieve certification in no time!