How to achieve an ISO 44001 Certification?
ISO 44001 supports organizations that work in partnership with other organisations by allowing knowledge, skills and resources to be shared effectively. This can help your organisation to win bids and tenders. Companies that work together can often achieve much more in collaboration than they can alone.
Collaborative business relationships require management systems to be functional and effective. Often key aspects are ignored and can lead to business relationships and success being damaged, which can easily be prevented with ISO 44001 certification.
What is ISO 44001?
ISO 44001:2017 (previously BS 11000) is a British Standard that has been created to provide a framework for creating and managing collaborative business relationships. The standard promotes the best way for businesses to work together, thus effectively developing and managing their interactions with each other for maximum benefit to all.
Who is ISO 44001 relevant to?
ISO 44001 is especially relevant to organisations wanting to improve efficiency and partnership working; particularly those embarking on mutually beneficial commercial projects or those with the responsibility of managing supply chains associated with joint ventures and the delivery of projects.
What are the benefits?
ISO 44001 can help organisations to:
- Identify how relationship management can help achieve business objectives
- Evaluate the benefits of entering into single or multiple partnerships
- Select the right partner to complement the organisation’s strategic objectives
- Build better relationships that lead to quicker results
- Share cost, risks, resources and responsibilities
- Provide staff with wider training opportunities
- Define roles and responsibilities to improve decision-making processes
- Develop and execute an exit strategy satisfactory to both parties
- Gain access to more services, more opportunities to win work and the resources to compete for bigger contracts.
How we can help
Blackmores specialise in helping you to implement and maintain your ISO 44001 Collaborative Business Relationships Management System across London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, and UK-wide. We can also assist with international locations, having experience of working in 27 other countries.
- Conduct an ISO 44001 Gap Analysis – To help establish your strengths and weaknesses.
- ISO 44001 E-learning – Learn at your own pace with our online courses via the isologyhub.
- ISO 44001 isologists® – We have a skilled team of consultants to help you implement a Collaborative Business Management System. From London to the UAE, we have experience working internationally across many sectors.
- Internal Audits – We can help you to plan and conduct Internal Audits to verify your compliance with ISO 44001.
- On-Site Support – We can provide support during External Audits carried out by Certification Bodies.
- Request a quote for Certification – We can send a request for a quote to 3 UKAS certified Certification Bodies on your behalf. This is done free of charge on request.
Need help with ISO 44001 consultancy? We’d be happy to help, simply Contact Us
How can ISO 44001 Certification help win more Tenders?
In a variety of industries, ISO 44001 certification is now a very common demand during the PQQ (Pre-Qualifying Questionnaire) stage of the tendering process.
It can be challenging to successfully structure, format, and communicate in your tendering application document how your company controls manages it’s collaborative relationships.
Achieving ISO 44001 Certification means your business will now have a well-documented management system that has been implemented and executed. Having these policies and procedures in place now means that the majority of the responses to tendering questions will be easily accessible.
ISO 44001 and the Sustainable Development Goals
The world is facing a crisis: poverty, hunger, inequality and climate change are just some of the issues we need to address.
In 2015, world leaders came together to create 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) which aim to tackle these issues, to build a better world by 2030.
ISO 44001 can be used to meet the following goals
Download the ISO Standards Blueprint
A step-by-step checklist for getting ISO certified
What our clients have to say
The support and advise I get from our assigned auditors is immense. Forward planning for the following year is great and they are flexible and always willing to help.
“Blackmores have assisted us almost since the start of our adoption of the ISO 9001 quality standard. Their input has improved our processes since the start, and enabled our goal of continuous improvement to be achieved. The people are also extremely easy to get on with, and they really understand our business, giving us a great deal of confidence in their advice.”
“Blackmores are the perfect bridge between working on your ISO as an individual or company, to being audited each year. We find that any queries we have are covered and we feel sure that we have everything as needs be before going into an external audit.”
“We have been extremely impressed with the service and support provided by Blackmores. There knowledge and assistance through out our ISO journey has been amazing!”
“Blackmores have really kept us on our toes with the broad scope and level of detail they apply to our internal audit schedule. They always stay abreast of ISO standard changes and help us to adapt our processes and documents to embrace these changes accordingly. Having Blackmores shadow our external audits provides invaluable confidence and peace of mind – would highly recommend their services!”
“Our ISO 27001 certification project has gone so well, that there was no doubt in who we were going to ask to help us with our aspirations of becoming ISO 14001 certified. It’s been an absolute pleasure working with Blackmores, and we are really looking forward to working with them for the foreseeable future.”
Our 7 Steps to Success
The Blackmores ISO Roadmap is a proven path to go from idea to launching your ISO Management System.
Whether you choose to work with one of our isologist consultants or work your own way through the process on our isology Hub, we’re certain you’ll achieve certification in no time!