How to achieve a AS/EN 9100 Certification?
It is essential that the aerospace supply chain is dependable in terms of quality and safety. Put safety and reliability first and follow the example of the world’s leading aerospace companies.
What is BS EN 9100 Aerospace Quality Management?
AS/EN 9100 is the leading quality management standard for the aerospace industry. It is used and supported by the world’s leading aerospace companies and throughout their supply chains. In some cases AS/EN 9100 is essential to achieving your trade license, making it essential now and in the future.
Quality and reliability are critical values for the aviation industry. In an environment where the mistakes or the failure of products/services can be fatal, the effective operation of a quality management system plays an essential role in helping to reduce risks and provide a reliable framework for organisations to operate from.
The standard is implemented by organizations across the aerospace sector, including design, manufacturing, maintenance and distributing companies.
Certification to AS/EN 9100 will communicate to your industry and customers that your organisation is dedicated to maintaining the highest quality of service and continually focused on improving your customer satisfaction.
What are the benefits of AS/EN 9100?
- Demonstrate effective quality management and achieve a license to trade
- Be included in the Online Supplier Information System (OASIS) database
- Be a preferred supplier and gain stakeholders including clients’ trust and confidence
- Reduction of risk of inadequate products or services
- Improved sales and marketing opportunities
How we can help
Blackmores specialise in helping you to implement and maintain your AS/EN 9100 Aerospace Management System across London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, and UK-wide. We can also assist with international locations, having experience of working in 27 other countries.
- Conduct a AS/EN 9100 Gap Analysis – To help establish your strengths and weaknesses.
- AS/EN 9100 E-learning – Learn at your own pace with our online courses via the isologyhub.
- AS/EN 9100 isologists® – We have a skilled team of consultants to help you implement an Aerospace Management System. From London to the UAE, we have experience working internationally across many sectors.
- Internal Audits – We can help you to plan and conduct Internal Audits to verify your compliance with AS/EN 9100.
- On-Site Support – We can provide support during External Audits carried out by Certification Bodies.
- Request a quote for Certification – We can send a request for a quote to 3 UKAS certified Certification Bodies on your behalf. This is done free of charge on request.
If you need assistance with AS/EN 9100, simply Contact Us.
Download the ISO Standards Blueprint
A step-by-step checklist for getting ISO certified
What our clients have to say
The support and advise I get from our assigned auditors is immense. Forward planning for the following year is great and they are flexible and always willing to help.
“Blackmores have assisted us almost since the start of our adoption of the ISO 9001 quality standard. Their input has improved our processes since the start, and enabled our goal of continuous improvement to be achieved. The people are also extremely easy to get on with, and they really understand our business, giving us a great deal of confidence in their advice.”
“Blackmores are the perfect bridge between working on your ISO as an individual or company, to being audited each year. We find that any queries we have are covered and we feel sure that we have everything as needs be before going into an external audit.”
“We have been extremely impressed with the service and support provided by Blackmores. There knowledge and assistance through out our ISO journey has been amazing!”
“Blackmores have really kept us on our toes with the broad scope and level of detail they apply to our internal audit schedule. They always stay abreast of ISO standard changes and help us to adapt our processes and documents to embrace these changes accordingly. Having Blackmores shadow our external audits provides invaluable confidence and peace of mind – would highly recommend their services!”
“Our ISO 27001 certification project has gone so well, that there was no doubt in who we were going to ask to help us with our aspirations of becoming ISO 14001 certified. It’s been an absolute pleasure working with Blackmores, and we are really looking forward to working with them for the foreseeable future.”
Our 7 Steps to Success
The Blackmores ISO Roadmap is a proven path to go from idea to launching your ISO Management System.
Whether you choose to work with one of our isologist consultants or work your own way through the process on our isology Hub, we’re certain you’ll achieve certification in no time!