How to achieve an ISO 41001 Certification?
Although its been 15 years in the making, ISO 41001, with the input of 27 countries, is now the quality benchmark for the facility management industry. Applicable to in-house operations, and of course facility management providers.
The place in which we work is often taken for granted. Yet it’s generally the second biggest overhead cost for businesses (after salaries). Which is one reason why having the correct ISO 41001 facility management in place is vital for any organization and its staff.
What is facility management and ISO 41001?
Facility Management is a complex business enabler, covering purchasing, operations and maintenance of building structure, heating, lighting and power so businesses can operate, through to the ‘softer’ aspects from ‘front of house’ to cleaning, catering and disposal of waste.
ISO 41001 is the international standard for Facility Management systems. It provides a framework to implement and maintain effective facility management globally across different industries.
As an ISO 41001 specialist consultancy, we can provide an ISO 41001 isology® implementation programme. This begins with understanding your current compliance levels on resource planning, risk, resilience, monitoring and leadership. Our ISO 41001 consultant will guide you every step of the way to ISO 41001 certification.
Who does the ISO 22716 certification standard apply to?
- Manufacturers of cosmetic products and suppliers of cosmetic ingredients.
- Retailers, brand holders and wholesalers of cosmetic products.
- Those responsible for packaging, testing, storage, and transportation of cosmetic finished products.
What are the benefits of ISO 41001?
- Demonstrates conformance with a ‘best in class’ Facility Management System
- Minimises costs through effective and efficient management of resources
- Improves workforce productivity, safety and health and well-being
- Helps gain a competitive edge
- Enables FM providers to drive value across multiple facilities
- Improved service consistency
- Supports organisations to better anticipate changing business requirements
How we can help
Blackmores specialise in helping you to implement and maintain your ISO 41001 Facility Management Systems across London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, and UK-wide. We can also assist with international locations, having experience of working in 27 other countries.
- Conduct an ISO 41001 Gap Analysis – To help establish your strengths and weaknesses.
- ISO 41001 E-learning – Learn at your own pace with our online courses via the isologyhub.
- ISO 41001 isologists® – We have a skilled team of consultants to help you implement a Facility Management System. From London to the UAE, we have experience working internationally across many sectors.
- Internal Audits – We can help you to plan and conduct Internal Audits to verify your compliance with ISO 41001.
- On-Site Support – We can provide support during External Audits carried out by Certification Bodies.
- Request a quote for Certification – We can send a request for a quote to 3 UKAS certified Certification Bodies on your behalf. This is done free of charge on request.
For our free ISO 41001 Implementation Checklist, Contact Us.
ISO 41001 Videos
Download the ISO Standards Blueprint
A step-by-step checklist for getting ISO certified
What our clients have to say
The support and advise I get from our assigned auditors is immense. Forward planning for the following year is great and they are flexible and always willing to help.
“Blackmores have assisted us almost since the start of our adoption of the ISO 9001 quality standard. Their input has improved our processes since the start, and enabled our goal of continuous improvement to be achieved. The people are also extremely easy to get on with, and they really understand our business, giving us a great deal of confidence in their advice.”
“Blackmores are the perfect bridge between working on your ISO as an individual or company, to being audited each year. We find that any queries we have are covered and we feel sure that we have everything as needs be before going into an external audit.”
“We have been extremely impressed with the service and support provided by Blackmores. There knowledge and assistance through out our ISO journey has been amazing!”
“Blackmores have really kept us on our toes with the broad scope and level of detail they apply to our internal audit schedule. They always stay abreast of ISO standard changes and help us to adapt our processes and documents to embrace these changes accordingly. Having Blackmores shadow our external audits provides invaluable confidence and peace of mind – would highly recommend their services!”
“Our ISO 27001 certification project has gone so well, that there was no doubt in who we were going to ask to help us with our aspirations of becoming ISO 14001 certified. It’s been an absolute pleasure working with Blackmores, and we are really looking forward to working with them for the foreseeable future.”
Our 7 Steps to Success
The Blackmores ISO Roadmap is a proven path to go from idea to launching your ISO Management System.
Whether you choose to work with one of our isologist consultants or work your own way through the process on our isology Hub, we’re certain you’ll achieve certification in no time!