How to build assurance into IT services
Not satisfied with just achieving certification to ISO 9001, this IT Services company is certified to
- Quality – ISO 9001
- Information Security – ISO 27001
- Service Management – ISO 20000
- Environmental Management – ISO 14001
- Secure shredding standards
As a Quality Manager with responsibility for looking after the Management System, Damian highlights in the ISO Show Podcast this week:-
- Benefits ISO 9001 – Some people struggle with the term ;Quality’ and prefer ‘Customer’ requirements
- How standards are used to run an IT business
- How to focus on what is important and not using standards as a ‘tick-box’ exercise
- How ISO Standards can be used as a great communication tool – making everything transparent and not hidden form employees.
- Approaches to Leadership commitment at XFM – How the ‘Big conversation’ provides areas for employees to focus on (objectives) and provide an update on changes.
- As an employer of 500 people, how an IT firm reduces its environmental impact through an Environmental Management System (ISO 14001).
- How the Service Management Team have embraced high standards by introducing ISO 20000 and how this compares with the other ISO’s
- Two top tips for overcoming challenges – Focus on communication and Top Management commitment.
To find out more about XMA, visit their Website.
If you would like to find out more about ISO 20000, we have a free webinar available to watch on demand.
We’d love to hear your views and comments about the ISO Show, here’s how:
Our 7 Steps to Success
The Blackmores ISO Roadmap is a proven path to go from idea to launching your ISO Management System.
Whether you choose to work with one of our isologist consultants or work your own way through the process on our isology Hub, we’re certain you’ll achieve certification in no time!
What our clients have to say
The support and advise I get from our assigned auditors is immense. Forward planning for the following year is great and they are flexible and always willing to help.
“Blackmores have assisted us almost since the start of our adoption of the ISO 9001 quality standard. Their input has improved our processes since the start, and enabled our goal of continuous improvement to be achieved. The people are also extremely easy to get on with, and they really understand our business, giving us a great deal of confidence in their advice.”
“Blackmores are the perfect bridge between working on your ISO as an individual or company, to being audited each year. We find that any queries we have are covered and we feel sure that we have everything as needs be before going into an external audit.”
“We have been extremely impressed with the service and support provided by Blackmores. There knowledge and assistance through out our ISO journey has been amazing!”
“Blackmores have really kept us on our toes with the broad scope and level of detail they apply to our internal audit schedule. They always stay abreast of ISO standard changes and help us to adapt our processes and documents to embrace these changes accordingly. Having Blackmores shadow our external audits provides invaluable confidence and peace of mind – would highly recommend their services!”
“Our ISO 27001 certification project has gone so well, that there was no doubt in who we were going to ask to help us with our aspirations of becoming ISO 14001 certified. It’s been an absolute pleasure working with Blackmores, and we are really looking forward to working with them for the foreseeable future.”
Trusted by leading organisations across all sectors, we support companies of all sizes in any location.
Listen to our Podcast
Welcome to the ISO Show podcast, dispelling myths and sharing tips for success to improve your business with ISO Standards. Join us to hear interviews with successful business leaders as they share their ISO journey with you.
Get top tips via audio master classes “ISO Steps to Success” on the most popular ISO Standards.