An Introduction to ISO 20000-1
ISO20000-1:2018 – International Standard’s best-kept secret.
The ISO 20000-1 IT service management standard is often overlooked by organisations and has become the ‘best kept secret’
in the world of management system certification. This is now set to change with ISO20000-1:2018 being welcomed into the fold of the High-Level Standard (HLS) framework.
Whether your service is IT, Transport, providing Health-Related Day Care services, or any kind if Service Management that involves service planning and helpdesk activities, ISO20000-1 is the ideal tool for helping your organisation to establish the systems and processes necessary for achieving improved service planning and implementation, cost-effective delivery of service and customer satisfaction through continual improvement. Furthermore, ISO20000-1 lends itself to enhancing other standards such as ISO9001:2015; ISO27001:2013 and can be supported by ISO22301:2012.
This webinar was held on the 15th of November and covers the following:-
- What is ISO 20000-1:2018?
- Who should implement ISO20000-1?
- What’s the difference between the 2011 and 2018 standards?
- What are the benefits of ISO 20000-1:2018?
- How ISO20000-1:2018 can enhance existing ISO certifications
- How Blackmores can help you to achieve ISO 20000-1 certification