What is ISO 20000?
Establishing optimal IT service management in organisations, which can enhance profit as well as efficiency, doesn’t happen by accident. Today’s most successful organisations recognise the importance of having a proven service management system in place via an ISO 20000 certification.
ISO 20000 is the standard that enables companies who manage their IT services, whether internally or outsource to external providers, to align their IT service management processes. Having a Service Management System will also bring your ITIL up to standard so your IT services deliver as expected.
Providing a framework for controlling and improving IT service management, ISO 20000 ensures consistency and efficiency for your IT services.
Benefits to your organisation:
- Improved operating efficiency, resulting in fewer mistakes
- Simplified and effective documentation
- Performance improvement and an increase in bottom-line profit
- Integrate people, processes and technology to support business objectives
- Improved competitiveness, thus improved sales and marketing opportunities
- Put in place controls to measure and maintain consistent levels of IT service
- The acquisition of a symbol representing an international quality standard (ISO 20000)
Benefits to your clients:
- Adds value to your services
- Assurance of quality of service to the customer
- Increases perception of your company’s culture and image
- Commitment to continually improving products/services.
How we can help:
Blackmores specialise in helping you to implement and maintain your ISO 20000 IT Service Management System across London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, and UK-wide. We can also assist with international locations, having experience of working in 27 other countries.
- Conduct an ISO 20000 Gap Analysis – To help establish your strengths and weaknesses.
- ISO 20000 E-learning – Learn at your own pace with our online courses, view our full library HERE.
- ISO 20000 Consultant – We have a skilled team of consultants to help you implement an IT Service Management System. From London to the UAE, we have experience working internationally across many sectors.
- Internal Audits – We can help you to plan and conduct Internal Audits to verify your compliance with ISO 20000.
- On-Site Support – We can provide support during External Audits carried out by Certification Bodies.
- Request a quote for Certification – We can send a request for a quote to 3 UKAS-certified Certification Bodies on your behalf. This is done free of charge on request.
Need help with ISO 20000 consultancy? We’d be happy to help, simply Contact Us
If you would like more information, we have a webinar available HERE.
We also have a Podcast exploring how to build assurance into IT services available on iTunes or Soundcloud.
Get Supported >