The international standard for Energy Management Systems ISO 50001 is an ideal tool for helping your organisation to establish the systems and processes necessary for achieving improved energy efficiency, financial savings and reductions in greenhouse gas emissions, through systematic management of energy.
What is ISO 50001 Energy Management?
ISO 50001 specifies requirements for an organisation to establish, implement, maintain and improve an Energy Management System (EnMS), enabling the organisation to take a systematic approach to achieve continual improvement of energy performance.
The benefits of ISO 50001:
- Enables organisations to establish the systems and processes necessary to improve energy performance, including energy efficiency, use, consumption and intensity;
- reductions in energy cost, Green House Gas (GHG) emissions and other environmental impacts, through the systematic management of energy
- Reductions in energy cost, GHG emissions and other environmental impacts, through the systematic management of energy; and
- Demonstrates that the organisation implemented sustainable energy management systems, completed a baseline of energy use, and committed to continuously improving their energy intensity.
How we can help:
Blackmores specialise in helping you to implement and maintain your ISO 50001 Energy Management System across London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, and UK-wide. We can also assist with international locations, having experience of working in 27 other countries.
- Conduct an ISO 50001 Gap Analysis – To help establish your strengths and weaknesses.
- ISO 50001 E-learning – Learn at your own pace with our online courses, view our full library HERE.
- ISO 50001 Consultant – We have a skilled team of consultants to help you implement an Energy Management System. From London to the UAE, we have experience working internationally across many sectors.
- Internal Audits – We can help you to plan and conduct Internal Audits to verify your compliance with ISO 50001.
- On-Site Support – We can provide support during External Audits carried out by Certification Bodies.
- Request a quote for Certification – We can send a request for a quote to 3 UKAS certified Certification Bodies on your behalf. This is done free of charge on request.
Need help with ISO 50001 consultancy? We’d be happy to help, simply Contact Us
We have a free-to-watch ‘Introduction to ISO 50001:2018’ webinar available HERE.
We have a 2 part ISO Steps to Success Podcast series available for free listening on iTunes or Soundcloud. Each episode has a blog for further reading:
Get Supported >