The international standard for Energy Management Systems ISO 50001 is an ideal tool for helping your organisation to establish the systems and processes necessary for achieving improved energy efficiency, financial savings and reductions in greenhouse gas emissions, through systematic management of energy.
What is ISO 50001 Energy Management?
ISO 50001 specifies requirements for an organisation to establish, implement, maintain and improve an Energy Management System (EnMS), enabling the organisation to take a systematic approach to achieving continual improvement of energy performance.
The benefits of ISO 50001:-
- Enables organisations to establish the systems and processes necessary to improve energy performance, including energy efficiency, use, consumption and intensity;
- reductions in energy cost, Green House Gas (GHG) emissions and other environmental impacts, through the systematic management of energy
- Reductions in energy cost, GHG emissions and other environmental impacts, through the systematic management of energy; and
- Demonstrates that the organisation implemented sustainable energy management systems, completed a baseline of energy use, and committed to continuously improve their energy intensity.
How we can help:
- Conduct an ISO 50001 Gap Analysis – To help establish your strengths and weaknesses.
- ISO 50001 E-learning – Learn at your own pace with our online courses, view our full library HERE.
- ISO 50001 Consultant – We have a skilled team of consultants to help you implement an Energy Management System. From London to the UAE, we have experience working internationally across many sectors.
- Internal Audits – We can help you to plan and conduct Internal Audits to verify your compliance with ISO 50001.
- On-Site support – We can provide support during External Audits carried out by Certification Bodies.
Need help with ISO 50001 consultancy? We’d be happy to help, simply Contact Us
We have a free to watch ‘Introduction to ISO 50001:2018’ webinar available HERE.
Learn how Kingspan achieved improved energy performance with ISO 50001 – Read the full Case Study HERE. Get Supported >