This episode is Part 5 of our 7-part mini-series explaining our Carbonology service, a 7 step methodology to help companies become Carbon Neutral.
This time, our resident Carbonologist David Algar is talking through the fifth step of the Carbonology process, ‘Re-quantify’.
David explains why it’s important to recalculate your emissions after measures have been put in place from the Reduce stage, what to do if you’re not hitting your targets, and how the ‘Re-quantification’ stage can help your public image.
- What ‘Re-quantification’ is.
- Why ‘Re-quantification’ is so important.
- Ways to identify how specific areas of your business have performed.
- What to do if you’re not hitting targets.
- How to follow a carbon reduction plan while in a state of growth.
- How the ‘Re-quantification’ stage can help your public image.
In this episode, we talk about:
[01:05] The seven steps of carbonology.
[01:32] Why it’s so important to ‘re-quantify’.
[02:31] The real purpose of the ‘re-quantification’ stage.
[05:16] How to feel if you’re not hitting your targets.
[05:50] The importance of consistency, accuracy, and transparency in ISO 14064 and PAS 2060.
[07:20] How to follow a carbon reduction plan while in a state of growth.
[08:34] The key outcomes and deliverables in your ‘Re-quantification’ stage.
[09:30] Our free carbon neutral checklist.
Download your free Carbonology Checklist here:
If you need assistance with implementing ISO 14064, PAS 2060, or another standard – Contact us!
We’d love to hear your views and comments about the ISO Show, here’s how:
- Share the ISO Show on Twitter or Linkedin
- Leave an honest review on iTunes or Soundcloud. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
Subscribe to keep up-to-date with our latest episodes: