How to build assurance into IT services
Not satisfied with just achieving certification to ISO 9001,
this IT Services company is certified to
- Quality – ISO 9001
- Information Security – ISO 27001
- Service Management – ISO 20000
- Environmental Management – ISO 14001
- Secure shredding standards
As a Quality Manager with responsibility for looking after
the Management System, Damian highlights in the ISO Show Podcast this week:-
- Benefits ISO 9001 – Some people struggle with
the term ;Quality’ and prefer ‘Customer’ requirements
- How standards are used to run an IT business
- How to focus on what is important and not using
standards as a ‘tick-box’ exercise
- How ISO Standards can be used as a great communication
tool – making everything transparent and not hidden form employees.
- Approaches to Leadership commitment at XFM – How
the ‘Big conversation’ provides areas for employees to focus on (objectives)
and provide an update on changes.
- As an employer of 500 people, how an IT firm reduces
its environmental impact through an Environmental Management System (ISO 14001).
- How the Service Management Team have embraced
high standards by introducing ISO 20000 and how this compares with the other
- Two top tips for overcoming challenges – Focus
on communication and Top Management commitment.
To find out more about XMA, visit their Website.
If you would like to find out more about ISO 20000, we have a free webinar available to watch on demand.
We’d love to hear your views and comments about the ISO Show, here’s how: