Why do all my employees need to know about GDPR?
It is VITAL that all staff are made aware of GDPR and their responsibilities for Data Protection within your organisation. Even with the most stringent automated controls in place, ‘people’ will always be your weakest link (and greatest risk) in terms of data protection.
Therefore you need to ensure you are planning your GDPR awareness campaign now to ensure that your staff understand:
- the requirements of GDPR,
- What your expectations are as an employer and
- What controls and processes are in place that must be adhered to
- How to recognise and report a data breach
- Who to speak to regarding Data Protection