Blackmores Invites you to Edie Live
Blackmores invites you to EDIE Live, an event focusing on the sustainability, energy management, innovation and leadership and skills of your business. Taking place at the Birmingham NEC Centre on the 17th and 18th May 2016.
You are welcome to pick our brains on all ISO standards relating to Quality, Risk and Environmental Standards and enter our prize draw to win free consultancy days and E-Learning. We are also hosting the ISO 50001 Energy Management Advice Clinic.
Who should attend?
EDIE Live should be visited by anyone who manages any environmental, sustainability, energy or corporate responsibility aspects of their business. Common attendee job roles include:
- Energy Management
- Sustainability Management
- Environmental Management
- Facilities Management
- CSR Management
- Estates Management
- Waste Management
- Corporate Communications
- Energy procurement
- Health and Safety Management
- SHE Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain/Contract Management
- Human Resources
- Training Management
What to expect?
This year EDIE Live is focusing around the issues of Energy, sustainability and resource efficiency for all businesses. During the two day run there will be a number of seminars discussing the following topics:
- Financing sustainability: challenges and opportunities
- Energy Efficiency – present and future
- Putting the O in ESOS – where is the opportunity?
- Sustainability best practice: building asset value
- Next generation: leading the way in onsite renewables
- Innovative onsite water management strategies
- Drivers for resource efficiency: what happens if we don’t engage?
- The approach of different sectors to resource efficiency
We look forward to seeing you there.