This episode is part 2 of our 3-part series on Management Review, explaining how to conduct Management Reviews and what you should include in them
Today, Mel looks at the three different ways you can deliver a management review, what you need to consider when planning a management review and the key aspects of what to include in your management review report.
- How to plan your management review.
- What information you need to include in your management review.
- The different styles of a management review.
- Key aspects of what to include in your management review report.
- How frequently you should have a management review.
- How to inspire confidence when chairing a management review meeting.
In this episode, we talk about:
[01:30] What you need to consider when planning a management review.
[03:20] The different ways to deliver a management review.
[06:10] Facilitating a management review and emphasising continual improvement.
[06:47] Different inputs you can include in the management review.
[07:45] Chairing a meeting and how to inspire confidence during management review meetings.
[08:55] Key aspects of what to include in your management review report.
[10:05] The purpose of a management review.
[10:34] The importance of transferring agreed actions into deliverable continuable improvement.
For members of the isologyhub, we have a few Management Review templates available for download.
We’d love to hear your views and comments about the ISO Show, here’s how:
- Share the ISO Show on Twitter or Linkedin
- Leave an honest review on iTunes or Soundcloud. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
Subscribe to keep up-to-date with our latest episodes: