This episode is the first of our 7-part mini-series explaining our Carbonology service, a 7 step methodology to help companies become Carbon Neutral.
We’re joined by our resident Carbonologist David Algar to talk through the first step of the Carbonology process, Define.
David explains why the define stage is so important, what it entails, and how it works.
- The seven steps in Carbonology.
- The importance of defining your carbon output.
- How to get a better understanding of your emissions.
- The recommended approach to define the subject and boundaries.
- How to write the introduction for your QES.
- How to become carbon neutral.
In this episode, we talk about:
[02:38] What the seven steps of Carbonology are.
[03:08] The first step to becoming carbon neutral.
[03:52] How the define stage in Carbonology works.
[04:42] What Carbonology boundaries in an organisation may look like.
[06:20] The importance of identifying the people involved with Carbonology work.
[07:00] The type of people that are normally involved with managing the Carbonology standards in a business.
[08:25] How organisations can determine the selection of the subject.
[09:49] Why it’s important to clearly define the subject and your boundaries.
[10:33] The recommended approach to define the subject and boundaries.
[12:17] The outcomes and deliverables that are provided through the define stage.
[13:35] Who the Qualifying Explanatory Statement has to be shared with.
David Algar is also available for a free Carbonology consultation until the end of March – Book your slot Here
We’d love to hear your views and comments about the ISO Show, here’s how:
- Share the ISO Show on Twitter or Linkedin
- Leave an honest review on iTunes or Soundcloud. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
Subscribe to keep up-to-date with our latest episodes: